Direct / 516-714-3432

Lowering Property Taxes – How do I lower my property tax ?

I get asked all the time, How do I lower my property tax ? Well, there are a few ways; Do it yourself of Hire a company

If you do not want to pay half of your savings to a third  party, you can file for a property tax  reduction with Nassau County yourself. It is absolutely FREE TO FILEand YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER TO  FILE!  You must file  your appeal between January 1 and 11:59 pm on March 1 if you want the Assessment  Review Commission (ARC) to review your property’s assessment. Look up your home’s value, compare it to  recent sales and submit your filing to the Nassau County Department of Assessment online. Click the link to begin


Tax Reduction Assistance Companies:

Tax Correction Agency – 3279 Veterans Memorial Hwy. Ste D2. Ronkonkoma NY 11779-7671  .Tel. 516-933-3555 Fx. 631-467-1400  Email:

Property Tax ReductionConsultants – 125 Jericho Tpke Ste 500 Jericho NY 11753  Tel. 516-484-0654  Fax. 516-484-2565  Email: